2010/06/15

A Dream~

Today, I have a good dream~~
I go to a shopping mall(but i didn't memorise)
With many girls(my frew)
Then when we go out of the shopping mall,
My many frew don't want to go out...
Only me want to go out...
I don't know why lar...
Then I pull a fren go out of the shopping mall...
Outside of the shopping mall didn't have any weird things but inside the shopping mall so weird..
Those people that stay in the shopping mall like gila already...
They don't want to go out...
And...
When I go in, got a feel, a strange feel...
I'm so afraid...
Then, after go out the shopping mall, with my fren,
She suddenly 'woke up'
She ask me what happened...
Then we run and run,
I ask my fren, where is my cousin's shop(I really forgot what i'm saying)
My fren point at a 'row' of shop...
Then we run to A shop and I found my cousin(I didn't memorise his face, though)
Then I tell my cousin what happen just now in the shopping mall...
My cousin say maybe there got a bad thing, then he wants us to go back there again...
So scared...
At there I saw all my frew are sitting on a row of chairs...
My cousin want to go in but I say I go(So BRAVE!)
Then when I go inside, a people call me don't sit wit my frew~~
Then...
Then....
I forgot because(or maybe)I woke up..
I only remember the "cousin" is so~handsome....
Wakakakaka~~~
That's all,
God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment