2010/08/27

Aiyo....Haish!

Bah! About SJ and DBSK again...

Today,,
We "fight" again in Fan's voting page...
A cassie complained:"Don't let ELFs come to our page and disturb us!"
But she didn't say WHO is it...
Then,
A unnie ELF says:"Who is it..." Nobody replies...
Another ELF says:"Tell us, ELF is a family too..." Nobody replies again...
All the ELF don't know who is it, me too...
The disturbing "ELF" keep typing chinese and korean...
In our voting page, nobody chat in chinese, korean, or other languages...
We just chat with english...
Then, an ELF unnie go to apologize...
They(cassies) say:"Just ignore her, keep voting and don't be disturbed"
I was very sad...We just want to apologize...
Although the disturbing people is not ELF, we don't know...
I'm very dissapointed with cass...
Then...
A cassies come to comment again...
Our ELF also say:"Just ignore her"
I shocked...
Why did cass and ELF everytime fight?
Why they cannot become a Big Family?
Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki also from SM mah!
Why their fans like to fight?
Because I'm a cass and an ELF...
Sometimes I can't accept...
This is the second time sad because of ELFs and Cassies!!
Who can help me...
T.T -----------------END------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment